The beauty and intrigue of falling water
Perhaps no other feature contributes more to the beauty and tranquility of your poolscape than the sight and sound of falling water. MagicFalls® water effects can help transform your pool into a romantic oasis, a playful family water park, or a breathtaking focal point. No wonder they are one of the most popular accessories in today’s most elegant backyard retreats. The many options available allow you to integrate these mesmerizing water effects in either dramatic or subtle ways that transform any pool environment from great to spectacular.
- Choose from a variety of effects—sheet, curtain, rainfall, arc sheet and arc rainfall.
- Waterfalls can be straight, curved or customized.
- Individual water effects are available in lengths from eight inches to eight feet.
- Different lip lengths add to the design freedom available to you.
- Available in six finishes—brass, bronze, copper, gray, silver or white.
- Vary flow to any water effect with an energy efficient IntelliFlo® VF, IntelliFlo® VS-3050 or IntelliPro® VS-3050 variable speed pump to alter the height and distance of the water effect.
Crystal clear by day, dramatic color at night
MagicStream® laminars create totally clear, uniform arcs of moving water that originate from either your pool deck or surrounding landscape. At night, these translucent streams are brilliantly colored with an LED light source. The result is a water effect that adds an elegant bit of entertainment to your poolscape.
- Water arcs reach up to seven feet high and project out eight feet into your pool, spa, or other water feature.
- Installation is made flush to your deck or other surface; no unsightly or unsafe edges, just the magic of water erupting from a hidden source.
- Nighttime color effects include the ability to hold a steady color or scroll through a range of available colors. A microprocessor-controlled, color-changing LED lighting system is at the heart of the MagicStream Laminar. It has three distinct programs—synchronized, random, party and can freeze on a single color.
- For a more enriched nighttime experience, a solenoid is integrated into the LED system to add a bright spot of light as it follows the arc into the pool or spa.