Sanitization made super simple- The best swimming pool equipment
Rainbow™ high capacity feeders are one of the easiest ways to sanitize large residential and commercial swimming pools using either chlorine or bromine slow dissolve tablets. These heavy-duty, high capacity feeders provide automatic sanitization for pools up to 658,500 gallons. They are designed for off-line plumbing installations using 1″ PVC pipe and are available in three sizes to fit a variety of pool applications.
- Heavy-duty control valve for accurate feed rate adjustment.
- Completely enclosed system prevents fumes from escaping – no special venting required.
- New easy access design for recharging and servicing.
- NSF listed.
- Four-cartridge design traps more dirt and extends time between cleanings.
- Cartridges are easy to remove and rinse.
- Clamp ring allows easy access to cartridges and internal parts to speed service routines.
- 1½” drain is easy to access and located to ensure complete draining during winterization.
- Fiberglass-reinforced polypropylene tank is strong and corrosion resistant for extra long life.
Crystal clear water the easy way
Clean & Clear® Plus cartridge filter combines top-end filter performance with low maintenance. This dependable design uses special filter elements to strip tiny particles from your pool water…particles as small as 30 microns (an average grain of beach sand is 1,000 microns). Our four-cartridge design provides maximum filter surface area to capture more dirt and extends time between cleaning. And cleaning is a snap. Open the top, remove the cartridges, hose them off and Clean & Clear Plus is ready to go again. We’ve maximized cartridge surface consistency to block and trap the maximum amount of solids, plus we use the most durable materials to extend cartridge life. Clean & Clear Plus delivers commercial-grade performance that keeps pools clean and sparkling, day in and day out.
The industry standard by every measure
We call it the WhisperFlo® high performance pump for good reason. This innovative hydraulic design moves water more efficiently and more quietly than competitive pumps. Under typical operating conditions, WhisperFlo offers the highest water flow of any high performance pump—yet with the lowest electricity consumption. And, WhisperFlo is designed to be a tireless workhorse. Its engineered thermoplastic housing withstands extreme heat and resists corrosion. The commercial grade motor frame has a rustproof, stainless steel motor shaft and sealed bearings that never need lubrication. Engineered to provide optimum performance in any size pool or pool and spa combination, WhisperFlo is built to last a lifetime, and as a result, has become the industry’s top seller for years.
- WhisperFlo costs less to operate, because it uses less horsepower to produce required water flow.
- Specially-engineered design assures whisper-quiet operation as documented in rigorous ETL tests.
- Oversized strainer basket extends time between cleanings.
- See-through lid makes inspection fast and easy— engineered polymer remains clear and strong for years.
- User-friendly Cam and RampTM lid is easy to remove and quickly locks in place with a quarter-turn.
- Very compact design for such a high performance heater, allows for smaller overall equipment pads that won’t intrude on your poolscape.
- A fully pre-mixed system with a highly efficient air and gas mixture lets MasterTemp heat up fast. No long waits before enjoying your pool or spa.
- Compare energy efficiency ratings and you’ll find MasterTemp at the top of the list. Comfort and economy can go together.
- With a hot surface ignition (no pilot light) and pushbutton, digital controls, MasterTemp is as easy to operate as your home heating system. Plus, user-friendly indicator lights make system operation and monitoring a snap.
Fast, efficient, compact, quiet, safe and eco-friendly
No matter what you’re seeking in your swimming pool heater, MasterTemp® measures up. Compare this list of features to any other and you’ll see why MasterTemp is setting a new standard for total value.
- The easy-to-view, rotating digital display places controls front and center, no matter how MasterTemp is positioned on your equipment pad.
- MasterTemp is engineered for super-quiet operation and won’t intrude on your poolside leisure time.
- A tough, rustproof composite exterior handles the heat and weathers the elements.
- Eco-friendly, MasterTemp is certified for low NOx emissions and outperforms industry standards.
- Safe operation is assured through a series of features, including: a water pressure switch that senses the pump is running to prevent overheating, high limit switches assure the heater turns off if water temperature exceeds factoryset limits, manual gas shut-off when service is required, stack flue sensor also guards against overheating.
- Approved for installation on combustible surfaces.